by The War Room and Daily Clout Pfizer Documents Analysis Team at Daily Clout
The War Room/DailyClout Pfizer Documents Analysis Project Post-Marketing Group (Team 1) produced a shocking review of the Cardiovascular System Organ Class (SOC) from data in Pfizer document 5.3.6 Cumulative Analysis of Post-Authorization Adverse Event Reports of PF-07302048 (BNT162B2) Received Through 28-FEB-2021 (a.k.a., “5.3.6“). 1,403 patients, or 3.3% of the total patient population, reported cardiovascular adverse events, which did not include myocarditis and pericarditis. These reports came from 38 countries.
Highlights from this report include:
- 50% of the cardiovascular adverse events were reported in the first 24 hours post-injection.
- There were 136 deaths, which equates to nearly 10% of affected patients.
- Of the total of 1,403 patients, 946, or 66%, had severe adverse events.
- Pfizer excluded myocarditis and pericarditis from the Cardiovascular category and instead reported those adverse events under the Immune-Mediated/Autoimmune category. While immune-mediated myocarditis and pericarditis can occur, it seems disingenuous that those adverse events were left out of the Cardiovascular category.
- One child and one adolescent suffered cardiovascular adverse events, but Pfizer did not provide any details of what happened to them. These children also were not included in Pfizer’s Pediatric Report. Did they experience heart attacks? Does the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) know about these cases?
- A much younger population, ages 18-64 years, made up the bulk of adverse event cases in this category (77%). Cardiovascular disease is typically a hallmark of age. Why were there so many cardiovascular side effects in younger adults?
- Cardiovascular adverse events occurred more than three times as often in women – 1,076 (77%) were female, 291 (21%) were male, and 36 (2.5%) were unreported.
It is important to note that the adverse events in the 5.3.6 document were reported to Pfizer for only a 90-day period starting on December 1, 2020, the date of the United Kingdom’s public rollout of Pfizer’s COVID-19 experimental mRNA “vaccine” product.
Please read the concerning, two-page report by the Post-Marketing Group (Team 1)…Continue Reading