by Wendell Husebo at Breitbart
President Joe Biden’s email alias exchanged five messages with Eric Schwerin — a Biden family associate — immediately before Biden visited Ukraine in 2014 — when Hunter Biden sat on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma — and 27 emails after the trip ended, House Ways and Means Committee Chair Jason Smith (R-MO) revealed Tuesday.
The timeline of Biden’s alias emails with Schwerin is significant because he was an integral member of the Biden business, Breitbart News previously reported:
- Schwerin was the president of Rosemont Seneca Partners, a fund created by Hunter Biden and several associates that spawned business deals in Russia, Ukraine, China, and Romania.
- Many of those deals yielded the Biden family business millions over decades while Joe Biden was an elected official.
- Schwerin was the architect of the Biden family’s “various shell companies that launder money around the world,” according to Smith.
- Schwerin shared bank accounts with Joe Biden.
- He was dubbed the family’s “moneyman.”
- He maintained guest lists for White House functions.
- Schwerin negotiated the settlement with Hunter’s first wife, Kathleen.
The 32 emails are part of an 11-page log of emails Joe Biden sent and received between…Continue Reading