by Matt Agorist at The Free Thought Project
Its been nearly three months since a jury found Ghislaine Maxwell guilty on 5 of the 6 counts of luring and grooming underage girls for sexual abuse by Jeffrey Epstein and his pedophile cohorts.
Due to the nature of her charges, Maxwell could face a maximum sentence of 40 years in prison.
- Count 1: Conspiracy to entice a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts – maximum sentence of five years
- Count 2: Enticing a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts – maximum sentence of five years
- Count 3: Conspiracy to transport a minor with the intent to engage in criminal sexual activity – maximum sentence of five years
- Count 4: Transporting a minor with the intent to engage in criminal sexual activity – maximum sentence of 10 years
- Count 5: Conspiracy to commit sex trafficking of minors – maximum sentence of five years
- Count 6: Sex trafficking of minors – maximum sentence of 40 years
US District Judge Alison J. Nathan has stated that Maxwell will be sentenced on June 28 and we’ve heard nothing else since.
Despite the high profile nature of Maxwell’s conviction and the deep desire by those paying attention to see her customers held accountable, coverage of her situation in the mainstream media became non-existent. Instead, the talking heads went back to bashing their boogeymen to stoke divide. All the while, no one in the legacy media is asking the tough questions like “who the hell were her customers and why aren’t we going after them”?
While Ukraine coverage is certainly warranted, looming world war serves as a convenient distraction for the perpetrators of these crimes and the interest in exposing those who committed them.
While a US court has since ruled that the sex assault case against Prince Andrew can proceed, no other clients have been brought to light. The fact that many politicians who could be marching us to war right now, may be these clients, it of great concern to many.
Yet here we are.
It is almost as if Maxwell served as a sacrificial lamb to the federal government, and in exchange for her blood, any lights shining into the Jeffery Epstein pedophilia case, would be turned off by the establishment — forever — and refocused back to fear mongering and distraction.
What’s more, documents were recently obtained under Freedom of Information Act requests that reportedly show the US Bureau of Prisons bent facts to support the Jeffrey Epstein suicide narrative.
Ironically enough, the only ones who reported on this corruption were the Russian media at RT who have since been banned throughout Europe and shut down here in the United States. The details of the documents reveal exactly why the establishment needs to maintain control over the narrative:…Continue Reading