by Politcal Moonshine at Political Moonshine’s Newsletter
The headline of an article posted at Zero Hedge and written by Yves Smith of NakedCapitalism.com included a question that everyone should be asking; not just reporters: What happened to the $3.3 billion that FTX former CEO Sam Bankman-Fried borrowed? Perhaps we’ll get the answer soon as Caroline Ellison, the former CEO of FTX’s subsidiary, Alameda Capital, which was “ground zero” for the FTX liquidity crisis, was spotted in New York City in recent days. Ellison may be ready to rollover on Bankman-Fried as an aspect to one of the most powerful human forces: self-preservation.
Before getting to the brass tacks of this update, here are the previous six articles in this series and a couple of recent items relevant to the Keystone of Corruption – Ukraine:
- The Keystone of Corruption: Ukraine and the FTX Scandal [on Substack]
- The Keystone of Corruption: Ukraine, the FTX Scandal, PrivatBank, the National Bank of Ukraine and Ihor Kolomoyskyi [on Substack]
- The Keystone of Corruption: “TRUMPLOSE,” FTX, Sam Bankman-Fried and Ukraine Scandal Envelops Joe Biden, Newly Elected Senate Minority Leader McConnell and Others [on Substack]
- The Keystone of Corruption: FTX & Ukraine Scandal Continues to Unravel Without Appropriate MSM Coverage and for Good Reason – Everybody Goes to Prison [on Substack]
- The Keystone of Corruption: Ukraine, the FTX Scandal, Kevin McCarthy Guilty as Charged, Most Dangerous Times are Here [on Substack]
- The Keystone of Corruption: FTX, Ukraine, Money Laundering Operations, the FBI and the Crypto Cookie Jar [on Substack]
Recent related content:
- The Keystone of Corruption: The Unmitigated Flow of U.S. Dollars to Ukraine
- The Latvian Linchpin: How Latvia Interfaces with Ukraine, FTX, NATO, 5 Eyes, Obama, Biden and Burisma
To really understand the depth and breadth of the complexity and criminality entailed in all of this; and as it relates to a patently corrupt and criminal federal apparatus that specifically includes the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, be sure to read 1-the second linked article detailing Ukraine and Ihor Kolomyskyi and 2-the sixth linked article detailing how the FBI refocused on money laundering crimes on the eve of Donald Trump’s 2016 electoral victory.
Our source article penned by Smith is Earth To Reporters: Why Is No One Asking SBF What Happened To The $3.3 Billion He Borrowed? From it,…Continue Reading