by Patrick Colbeck at Let’s Fix Stuff
A November 17, 2021 article by by Elizabeth Lee Vliet, M.D. and Ali Shultz, J.D. posted at AAPSOnline.org provides startling insights into the perversion of the Hippocratic Oath in today’s American healthcare system. This article should be required reading for all Americans.
- Hospital patients are subject to strict care protocols dictated by Biden Administration
- Biden care protocols have shockingly high mortality rates
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) waivers of customary and long-standing patient rights
- The CARES Act provides hospitals with bonus incentive payments for all things related to COVID-19 (testing, diagnosing, admitting to hospital, use of remdesivir and ventilators, reporting COVID-19 deaths, and vaccinations)
The hospital payments include:
- A “free” required PCR test in the Emergency Room or upon admission for every patient, with government-paid fee to hospital.
- Added bonus payment for each positive COVID-19 diagnosis.
- Another bonus for a COVID-19 admission to the hospital.
- A 20 percent “boost” bonus payment from Medicare on the entire hospital bill for use of remdesivir instead of medicines such as Ivermectin.
- Another and larger bonus payment to the hospital if a COVID-19 patient is mechanically ventilated.
- More money to the hospital if cause of death is listed as COVID-19, even if patient did not die directly of COVID-19.
- A COVID-19 diagnosis also provides extra payments to coroners.
If you or a loved one is afflicted with COVID, you need a patient care advocate that will ensure that all other treatment options have been exhausted BEFORE you are put on a ventilator. In many cases, YOU will need to be that advocate.
As an advocate,…Continue Reading