by Space Worm at ZeroHedge
The following uses exclusively establishment media and government sources to make the case that the Israeli government had precise foreknowledge of the 9/11 attacks. The majority is sourced from a declassified FBI report. I’ve included screenshots and links to the report so people may verify for themselves. Criticisms of my argument are welcome in the comments.
On the morning of September 11, 2001, five Israeli nationals were spotted “celebrating” and “high-fiving” atop a parking garage in New Jersey while they photographed the burning World Trade Center (WTC). The men worked as movers for Urban Moving Systems and drove a moving van. A witnessing neighbor notified the police of the van’s plate number, and the Israelis were apprehended later in the day.
- The FBI confirmed the men arrived before the impact of the second plane (9:03 am):
- One witness claimed to see them at the garage around 8:00 am, about 40 minutes prior to the initial impact (8:46 am):
- At least one Israeli had visited this vantage point the day before (9/10). One witness “definitely saw” one of the Israelis at the apartment complex adjacent to the parking garage on 9/10, and another corroborated this claim, adding the Israeli identified himself as a “construction worker”:
- The group likely had a prior interest in the WTC because in their moving van was a photograph of the buildings “lit up at night” (thus, pre-9/11):
- Also found in the van was a plane ticket from NY to Israel, leaving on 9/12/01. The ticket was purchased in early June at the latest, meaning this departure date had been planned for months:
Celebrating the Attack:
- Their celebratory demeanor is confirmed by numerous witness testimonies and by the FBI’s review of photos on the Israelis’ confiscated camera. The bureau determined they were “visibly happy” in the photographs:
- According to an attorney representing the Israelis at the time, one photo depicted a member of the group “holding a lighted lighter in the foreground, with the smoldering wreckage [of the twin towers] in the background.” – NYT
- One Israeli implicitly acknowledged that they were indeed celebrating when he explained to FBI agents that “Israel now has hope that the world will now understand us”:
- This begs the question — given the Israelis arrived before the second plane’s impact (when it was unknownwhether the crash was intentional or accidental) — how did the men know they were witnessing a terrorist attack?