
by Paul Bois at Breitbart
White House adviser and Department of Government Efficiency (DOGE) head Elon Musk has claimed roughly 2.1 million “non-citizens” received social security numbers in 2024.
Speaking at a conference alongside his longtime friend Antonio Gracias, CEO of Valor Equity Partners, Musk said DOGE uncovered some eye-opening numbers regarding social security in 2024.
“We started at the top of the system. Mapping the whole system of social security to understand where all the fraud was. There’s a lot of great people there that showed us a lot of waste, so that came with a big list of stuff. But this is what jumped out at us,” Gracias said as he pointed to the chart. “In 2021, you see 270,000 people; goes all the way to 2.1 million in 2024. These are non-citizens that are getting social security numbers.”
Elon Musk and Antonio Gracias reveal shocking chart of new non-citizen Social Security Numbers issued.
“This is a mind blowing chart” pic.twitter.com/bJ6ZGw1AXh
— America (@america) March 31, 2025
Gracias clarified that he had no political motivations for revealing those numbers, noting that his parents and siblings were born in Spain while touting himself a supporter of legal immigration. He also praised the employees of the social security administration who “took risks” to show them what has been allegedly happening.
As to how 2.1 million non-citizens received social security numbers in 2024,…
_________________________________
If you haven’t watched this short interview led by Fox News Brett Baier speaking to key members of the DOGE team last week about their findings you want too. It’s stunning to hear the findings by those who are doing the work.
Continue ReadingICYMI: @BretBaier's full, must-watch interview with the @DOGE team on their efforts to fulfill @POTUS's mission of making government work for the people againpic.twitter.com/5u1dYa1sug
— Rapid Response 47 (@RapidResponse47) March 28, 2025